Monday, January 15, 2007

Monty - Beginnings

Hi! I'm Benedict Monty and this is my twin sister Beatrice. Dad was pretty upset when we first moved here, being that he was part of this ongoing feud between our family and the Capps. However, he found a wonderful and loving woman in Trista Shaw, a local woman who is very family oriented.





























Dad is working hard, with alot of support from Trista, and studying to become a master chef.




























My sister and I grew up pretty quickly after we first moved here. We just had our 13th birthday party and are ready for our next few years at high school and most importantly our first kiss!! Although I do confess I have already experienced my first kiss! I met and became quite smitten with Bottom Summerdream, who comes from a pretty cool and real live Fairy family ( at least that's what she told me!).















Of course we make time for some SSX, because all work and no fun makes Benedict a dull, dull boy, and grumpy too!














Beatrice met a nice boy from the neighborhood, Justin Kim. He and his parents just moved here from Simmywood and actually starred in a hit Sci-fi TV series, wicked!











































Beatrice is a bit of a clean freak, but that's okay, saves me from that mudane of all tasks!














Trista is an awesome person and definitely makes Dad happy. She's a bit of a sloppy sim and look out when she is pregnant . . . She eats like a horse!














. . . even licks the plate right into obivion!














Dad helps her through this exciting but draining time and she sure looks like she appreciates it!





























I did hear some strange noise downstairs after I went to bed, but I had a feeling I didn't want to know, ewwww!

No comments: