Saturday, January 27, 2007

Roseland - Kids and Birthdays

Derrick, the second son born to Sidney and Kat, is a very playfull child and doesn't mind splashing around in the puddles. Of course this child happens to be a clone of Jasper, but a hair change seems to fix the problem.
. . . weeeeeeeee!
hmm, what does Mr. Bunny say??
Jasper loves to play pirates!
glug glug glug glug . . .
Ahoy matey! Permission to come aboard sir?
Uh oh, looks like Daddy is not getting what he wants! Hello there professor soccor ball. Can you help a fellow out?
Two you say?
hmmmm, I donno? I'm sooo confused!
Ah, it all makes sense now, I think??
Time for Jasper's birthday, whoot!
One, two, three and spin!
Wow, that was amazing, I got two hands ma!!
Not too bad, if I says so myself!
Oh ya baby, look out Veronaville teens! (mmm . . . smoking!!)
Wouldn't you know it, seems like yesterday when little Derrick was just a little baby, they grow up soooo fast!
Say hello to Selena, she's the apple of Daddy's eye and loves her oatmeal too! Somehow after a nice bath by Mommy, she was still a little shy about showing her outfit! go figure?!
Ooops, Daddy grew old fast! Not too bad for an old feller!

No comments: